TSA IDEAS FORUM: DECONSTRUCTION
Toronto Society of Architects & DesignTO Festival 2023
Organized by DesignTO in partnership with the Toronto Society of Architects, ‘IDEAS Forum: Deconstruction’ features five fast-paced presentations (20 slides shown for 20 seconds each) exploring circular construction in the building industry, including design for disassembly, embodied carbon and sustainability, and material salvage and reuse. The free virtual event will take place January 24, 2023, 12-1pm.
- Ria Al-Ameen, Associate, Giaimo
- Alison Creba, Operations Manager, Artscape Wychwood Barns
- Felix Heisel, Assistant Professor & Director of the Circular Construction Lab, College of Architecture, Art, and Planning, Cornell University
- Susan Ross, Associate Professor & Interim Director, School of Indigenous and Canadian Studies, Carleton University
- Rashmi Sirkar, Master of Architecture candidate, University of Toronto