Do they come any more handsome than this? Built in 1919 for the flagship store and offices of the former Adams Furniture Company, the composition and brawn of the main facade was carefully restored. Complemented by an extensive interior renovation, the project delivered a refreshed robust heritage building on Toronto's most prominent street.
The on site work was overseen with ERA Architects. Initial design work was undertaken during Principal Joey Giaimo's tenure at ERA.